02.2015 – Present Work as Master International Technician with Clarissa Nails
07.2014 – 12.01.2015 Work at "Paula Roccalli" beauty saloon
05.2013 – 07.2013 Work at "Nail Express" nail saloon
10.2012 – 02.2013 Work in "Pinky Studio" beaty saloon
10.2012 – Present Personal trainings in acrylic and gel application, and nail art
03.2012 First cooperation with Clarissa Nail - nail presentations at "Cosmoprof 2012 Bologne” trade fair for Clarissa Nails Lysa's Comfort Competition training, cuticle care training and drill filing training
08.2010 Started doing acrylic nails under guidance of sister, Anna Wesolowska
• Acrylic and gel application on nail forms and tips
• Acrylic paints, waterpaints, acrylic and gel nailart
• High skills of electric nail filing and nail preparation
• Basic knowledge about nail industry chemistry
• Knowledge and experience in doing more difficult nail forms: stiletto, gothic almond, pipe, edge and others
• I attended two courses with head judge of Nailympics competition, Lysa Comfort and Nail symposium with leading chemist in Nail Business, Doug Schoon
• In 2015, I became a member of INJA(International Nail Judge Association)
• I passed training with Terry Burciaga from SuperNail and became Master International of SuperNail System
• English: very good
• Italian: communicative
• 2011.06 EF Pink & White 2011 in Poland: 2nd place
• 2012.09 Nailympics London 2012: 2nd place French Acrylic Sculpture 1 div. and 2nd place FrenchAcrylic Overlay Tip 1 div.
• 2013.02 Nailympics Rome 2013: 2nd place French Acrylic Sculpture 2 div.
• 2014.02 Nailympics Rome 2014: 1st place French Acrylic Sculpture 2 div.
• 2014.04 Nail Olympic Show Poznan 2014: 2nd place French Acrylic Sculpture
• 2014.09 EF Pink & White 2014: 1st place
• 2015.11 Aestetica Nails Challenge 2015: 1st place French Acrylic Sculpture 3rd div.
Name: Piotr Wesolowski
Languages spoken: English Italian and Polish
Started location&date: Bologna-Italy 2015
Certificate current status: November 2015